WE DON'T DO JOGGERS

Fashion and feeling good without being a billionaire or a bag of bones and never,
ever going out like you've got dressed in front of a wooden mirror!

Friday 11 March 2011

First Things First: Dark Circles

I'm going to put pictures and web sites on that you may find interesting, bits and pieces that I've seen and I hope that you'll do the same, tell me about where you've been and what you've been spending your hard earned money on, just thinking or dreaming about buying. Maybe we can come up with some good alteratives to those out of the stratosphere designer labels that we're never going to get.



Number one on my list are the pesky dark circles under my eyes. I tried and tried to find something that wouldn't look as though I'd clogged a load of make up on and which only made them more noticeable until I found Clarins Eclat Minute. It's an Instant Light Perfector which you can brush on  from the tube and really does lighten your under eyes, I also put it on my cheeks to stave away some of the redness that's been appearing lately.It's good on blemishes and you only need a little to make a big difference. It is £24 which I know is a bit steep but after you've spent loads on trying to find a cheaper alternative this doesn't seem that bad.



They also make a really good skin primer called Lisse Minute which you can wear either under make up or on it's own. This makes your skin really soft and has a slight lightening effect, L'Oreal also make a decent one called Studio Effect which is about £12. Even if you can't be bothered to put all your make up on or if you don't wear a lot this can make a big difference, a little of this and a touch of bronzer will make you feel more capable of facing the world in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment